I’m happy to announce the re-release of my first print and play board game, House Rules! You can download it from itch.io by clicking here or on the logo above.
From the game page:
House Rules is a print-and-play party game for people with a penchant for making their friends do ridiculous things.Take turns racing around the board, drawing cards with rules on them each step of the way. One turn you might get a Board Rule that advances you three spaces. On your next you might get a Player Rule telling you to:
- Win a 10 second round of Charades
- Sketch a player AND get their approval
- Do your best Chewbacca impersonation
- Prank call a friend on someone else’s phone and keep them on the line for five minutes
- Play “Truth or Dare” with the player to your left – they get to ask/dare you
Sound ridiculous? It is. Download it, print it, and start playing
The game is free to download, but if you can donate a couple bucks it’s much appreciated. If you can’t donate but still want to help me out, tell me what you think of the game! It’s still work in progress to a certain degree, so feedback of any sort will definitely help make the game better.